viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

HE DICHO QUE NO.

I have a boyfriend. He is beautiful, has very pretty eyes and is very sweet, really loves me and respects me. Problems? Is jealous possessive, I can not have friends because it gets very jealous and angry with them.
I do not know what happens, someone would have to stop me put bride, who rose, to go out with a guy ... I'm not good at this. Honestly I do not like having a boyfriend, I like being free to party with my friends .. but always fall into the temptation! give the YES! and no no no, someone would have to stop me, because like it or not will be badly hurt in a relationship .. .. I look for excuses and tired when we finished, they are wrong ... but I'm not what you think .. do not think anything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario